Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well it's been a month!

It's been a month and quite a bit has happened.
God has shown me that if I trust him he will do what he said he will. God is still a healing God, a faithful God and one who really LOVES to show us how much he LOVES us, if we will let him.

I keep learning how simple it is to follow him if we will keep our hearts and minds out of the world and off of ourselves. There really is a reason he gave us his printed WORD, one reason is that he wants to show off to the world how much he loves us through the printed WORD and then wants to reinforce it by guiding us into his blessings through THE WORD (John 1:1). Yes I know they are both the same, but the world doesn't see that.

Regardless of what me eyes see, my ears hear, my body feels and my mind tries to tell me, GOD IS GOOD, FAITHFUL and GRACIOUS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes He is! And I know you have more to say after all this;)

    ReplyDelete