Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We're learning!

As stated in the title all of us are learning, every day, every moment, every circumstance and situation, we are all at different levels and stages in our lives, but we're all learning.

The purpose of my posting here is to throw out some things that will provoke study and seeking the LORD.

Yes we're all learning, and sometimes we don't allow it to SOAK in our hearts and we as Israel have to go around the mountain again.

About 6 or 7 weeks ago I was thinking that my wife and I had been through pretty much everything that is possible. I had the thought that we've never gone through either of us being hit in our health where we don't have an answer. Well guess what, I'm LEARNING to listen to the Holy Spirit because as I was having those thoughts I honestly felt the Spirit tell me to trust HIM regardless. Shortly after that on a Saturday afternoon I awoke from a nap and couldn't walk. My back hurt so bad I was almost in tears.

After seeing my doctor who told me this would be a long drawn out healing, and after many many trips to the Chiropractor it felt a little bit better. I pushed it one day and re-injured it. While going through the pain again I noticed I was getting shorter and shorter breath and had no energy.

Well after 4 or 5 test on my heart and the doctors not knowing what was going on the LORD reminded me through a song that I don't have to worry about these things, my health, family, what to eat where to stay and the other thing the enemy is trying to get me to worry about and believe his lies.

All that to say this: I'M LEARNING again that I'm not my own I've been bought with a price. If there is any worry of fretting to be done it's got to be done by GOD. If I do I'm interfering with his will or my chance to have faith in the creator of the universe to take care of my life which is his.

I don't worry about Obama's health care, the Republicans or the Democrats, what ever. I have a lover of my soul, one who sings songs over me, one who has my name tattooed in the palm of his hand so when he works in my life he's reminded of me.

I'm learning that I have a LOVER of my soul that sought after me with his love and forgiveness and Blood which cleanses me. Each time I learn a little bit more of this I become more and more convened that GOD IS in control. WHERE HE AND I WANT HIM TO BE!

1 comment: